Sunday, November 20, 2016

Brick Lane Gacha ft. Sammich Fixins


Hey everyone, so last night I did some shopping and I found my way to the Brick Lane Gacha. These gachas are so addicting, this one was especially cute because it's a thanksgiving outfit and the shirts say 'grateful and blessed' and I like to remember that I am and to be grateful. Both the shirt and pants come in 3 different colors and there are plaid and chevron options for the front shirt pocket and the knee patches (availabe separate in the machine, not in the same packages). 

Get the goods here:

Body: Toddleedoo Baby Girl (v 2.9) - Cute Bytes - Marketplace

Head: Baby Mesh Head - Dolly - Cute Bytes

Skin: Leah Skin - Cream - Bad Seed

Hair: The Wish - Hud 01 - Magika

Eyes: Celestial Eyes - Green - Buzzeri

Shirt: Coziness - Chevron - Melon - Sammich Fixins @ Brick Lane Gacha

Leggings: Coziness - Chevron - Chocolate - Sammich Fixins @ Brick Lane Gacha

Shoes: Brand New Day - White - Tiptoes

Pose: Emma Set - 3 - XOXO Poses


Gacha Key:


No comments:

Post a Comment