Tuesday, November 8, 2016

My Princess Lair


Today I thought I would do something a little bit different for my blog post. Normally I blog about clothes, but today I figured i'd show you bedroom! We just moved in not long ago, I like to fill my room with my favorite things. I also went to the Gacha Garden the other day and one of my favorite bedroom places had create a new bedroom set for the event, so there went all my money. I love my new room, so come on and take a look!

Nach Furniture: 
Be you tiful bed RARE, be you tiful rug, be you tiful nightstand - available @ the gacha garden 

Bear Chair - Beary Chairs v1 - Brown Bear - Buttercup @ Past Ninety Nine Event (event only, no in world store)

Wall Art: 
Tapestry Sloth 1 - Little Stars @ past playroom event
LPA - Cerulean Tapestry - Bellybean @ LPA shopping courts 
Princess Wall Decal: my sister made it and I stole a copy from her wall *giggles*

Music Box: 
Teddy Bear Picnic Music Box - Nach @ past storybook fables round



Nach Furniture:

be you tiful vanity stool, be you tiful wall decor, be you tiful dressing table, be you tiful mirror - available @ the gacha garden 

Curtains: 
Stringlight soiree curtains - pink - tied - half deer @ past c88 round

Alouette Items: 

Monogrammed Keepsake Box - A

Height chart - bunny 
and this is adorable because it has poses for TD baby, kid and regular sized avatars, it is mod to add your picture to the frame at the top, and you can move your little animal to mark your height. 

Larnia Kids Items: 

Princess Jewelry Box - White 
My Wooden Carriage & Unicorn 

Light: 

Elephant Wall Lamp - Casita @ past woodlands gacha event

Chair: 

Rocking Chair - Andares Bedroom Set - AR

Books: 

Children's Bookshelf - Cozy Essentials
Imaginarium Librarium - Butterfly - Lark @ past arcade round (mainstore temporarily closed) 

Dollhouse: 

Adelaide Dollhouse - blush - RARE - DH @ the gacha garden

Doll People:

Vintage Doll Family - RARE - DH

Other odds and ends on the vanity: 
Beauty and the Beast inspired music box - Nach
Ballerina Bear - Boogers @ past arcade round
WG Huff - RARE - DD @ wizarding fair 2015



AR  Items:  

Book Case - Andares Bedroom Set 
Photo Basket - Andares Bedroom Set
Multiframe - Andares Bedroom Set
Balloon Lamp - Andares Bedroom Set

Nach Items: 

be you tiful closet 1 - RARE, be you tiful closet 4, sparkle frame SOI - available at the gacha garden 
spring dining table & chairs (available in the playhouse and sold separately)

Curtains: 

Stringlight soireee curtains - pink - tied - half deer at past C88 round

Pet: 

My Pet Budgie Cage - Purple - Free Bird (birds available in a separate Gacha) 

Table: 

Round Endtable - Morning Light Fabrics - Trompe Loeil

Toys:

Match Me playing cards - DH
Vintage Crayon Tin - DH
Lets Play - Building Blocks - Roost

Wall Decals: 
Beauty and the Beast Wall Decals were made for me by my momma! 


Nach Furniture
be you tiful closet 2, be you tiful closet 3 - available at the gacha garden 

curtains: 

Stringlight soireee curtains - pink - tied - half deer @ past c88 round

toybox: 

Dainty toy bench - casita @ past limited 50 event

clock: 

Nach deer clock SOI - past gacha garden event 

wall decal: 

Just a pinterest find that I uploaded


And that's it! My own princess lair. I hope you enjoyed your little look into where I spend my time in SL if i'm not out and about shopping or with my family. If I missed anything in the credits please just ask :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment