Sunday, August 30, 2020

L.O.T.D 8/30/2020 ft. Viv.a Kids at Belle Bebe


"I believe in Manicures.
I believe in overdressing.
I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick.
I believe in Pink.
I believe in laughing.
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.
I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day,
and I believe in Miracles."
- Audrey Hepburn

I absolutely love Audrey Hepburn.. and Paris! So chances are I may never change out of this outfit again. You can get it at the upcoming round at Belle Bebe, which opens on the 1st. It is sized for Bebe Fitted & Youth, and Toddleedoo Baby Fitted. This outfit comes in 6 different colors & shirt designs.

Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here:

Outfit: Zara Mullet - White - Viv.a Kids at Belle Bebe

Hair: Hiccup - Pr!tty

Hair Bow: Velvet Bow Headbands - Coal - Lula Belle

Phone: Glitter Phone from Miss Selfie Pose pack - Petite Bowtique - Marketplace

Pose: Fashionista - 3 - .Click. Poses & Props

Bathroom Set: Regina Bathroom Set - *AR*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment