Monday, August 17, 2020

L.O.T.D 8/16/2020 ft. Sleepy Fawn at Color Me Cute



I absolutely LOVE the ocean and the beach, I've said it before but I'll always say it. Tonight I went to the beach and got Ice cream on the boardwalk. Something about Orange Dreamsicle's or any Ice Cream, Summer and the Beach just kinda all go hand in hand. It gets breezy though after the suns gone so I brought a Cardigan with me, or well my Mamma brought one for me. Mamma's think ahead like that!

My outfit is a brand new gacha item from Sleepy Fawn for Color Me Cute. It is available in Bebe Youth, Bebe Baby Fitted, Bebe Chonk & Toddleedoo Baby Fitted. There are a total of 6 shorts, 6 tops & 6 cardigans. There is also a rare cardigan & rare top, which include a color change hud for all the colors available. 

Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here:

Cardigan: Pearl Cardigan v2 - Rare - Sleepy Fawn at Color Me Cute

Top: Pearl Top v2 - Rare - Sleepy Fawn at Color Me Cute

Shorts: Pearl Shorts - 16 - Sleepy Fawn at Color Me Cute

Hair: T12(04) - YumYum (I use the mix+pink hud and tint it to get my shade of red)

Ice Cream: Ice Cream Social - Orange Dreamsicle - Moon Jelly

Pose: Dainy - 5 - .Click. Poses & Props

Location: Luane's World


Gacha Key:


No comments:

Post a Comment