Tuesday, August 11, 2020

L.O.T.D 8/11/2020 ft. Mia Apparel at CMC & Belle Bebe Events

 


I set up a Lemonade stand today, well with some help! This is how I get all my Christmas shopping money. My favorites the pink lemonade though, it tastes different to me! I also got dressed up cute, because my moms a business owner an she says when you're trying to market you gotta look your best! So I got dressed up in my new dress from Mia's that's available at Color Me Cute which opens up the 15th. It is sized for Bebe Baby Fitted & Bebe Youth bodies, and is BOM Compatible as well. It is available in 5 colors; haze, banana, orchid, peony & harlequin.
I also am wearing SHOES and it's not even fall or winter! You can find them at the Belle Bebe Event from Mia's. They are also available for Bebe baby & Bebe youth bodies as well and they each also come with unrigged versions so that they can be resized. They come in 10 different colors and patterns; floral 1 & 2, Bird 1 & 2, Blueberry, Crimson, Haze, Mint, Peony & Rainbow.

Happy Shopping!! 

Get the goods here:

Dress: Xylia - Haze - Mia's at Color Me Cute

Shoes: Selene Slip Ons - Floral 1 - Mia's at Belle Bebe Event

Hair: J0371a - Hud A - Tram at Collabor88

Pose: Sweet - 1 - .Click. Poses & Props

Lemonade Stand: Lemonade Stand - LeMomo - Marketplace

Location: Whimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment