Saturday, August 15, 2020

L.O.T.D 8/15/2020 ft. Lazo & Seams Legit collab w/ Lagom at Color Me Cute

 


I love doing arts and crafts, that was my favorite part of pre-school before I dropped out! My favorite is anything to do with painting, today I painted a Butterfly and flowers! I was careful though not to get the paint on my new outfit. It's currently available at Color Me Cute from Lazo. It is sized for Toddleedoo Baby Fitted, Bebe Baby Fitted & Bebe Youth bodies. There are 3 packs available with 3 color options for both top and shorts in each pack. The fatpack includes 3 exclusive color options.

I also love these toys, the crayons are sitting up nicely for now but since i'm in an artsy mood.. and those walls are looking empty. I may get creative! They are a gacha item at Color Me Cute from Seams Legit & Lagom. There are 9 toys in total and each toy is available in both pastel and bright color options.

Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here:

Outfit: Cecelia Outfit - Lazo at Color Me Cute

Hair: P12(04) - YumYum (I use the mix+pink hud and tint it to get my shade of red)

Pose: Cutie Pie - 5 - .Click. Poses & Props - Marketplace

~ Decor ~

Easel & Chair: Kids Easel Set - Hanta at Color Me Cute

Props for Pose: From the Easel Set

Kitchen: Minimalist Toy set - Pastel Kitchen - Lagom & Seams Legit at Color Me Cute

Crayons: Minimalist Toy set - Pastel Crayons - Lagom & Seams Legit at Color Me Cute

Numbers: Minimalist Toy set - Pastel Numbers - Lagom & Seams Legit at Color Me Cute

Toy: Minimalist Toy set - Pastel Atticus - Lagom & Seams Legit at Color Me Cute


Gacha Key:




No comments:

Post a Comment