Saturday, April 25, 2020

L.O.T.D 4/25/2020 ft. Lazo at Roselline


My outfit is perfect for the beach, it may have been stormy yesterday evening.. but I love storms so I went for a long walk on the beach. That was until lightening came, so I went inside. But I left the window open so I could still hear the thunder, because since I couldn't be outside during a storm I did the next best thing. Safety first yanno. 

My outfit can be worn as one, or the skirt and top can be worn separately. There are 2 version packs, and a fatpack with 3 exclusive patterns. It is sized for Bebe Baby Fitted & Toddleedoo Baby Fitted bodies only and is new to Roselline from Lazo.

Get the goods here:

Outfit: Lyla Outfit - Lazo at Roselline

Hair: Celine Hair - Red - Foxy

Pose: Gentle - 4 (m) - .Click. Poses & Props

Location: Luane's World

No comments:

Post a Comment