Is anybody else going stir crazy? I've played all the board games, drawn all the things with sidewalk chalk, blown all the bubbles, and even watched a movie! So I decided I wanted a snack and found some gummies, I got a little bored though and somehow a bunch got stuck in my hair and on my face.
Weather right now is a little up and down, it goes from being warm one day to a little cooler then next and then back to warm again. So my outfit today good for the random cooler days. It is available in 4 colors; blue, pink, yellow & brown. It is sized for Toddleedoo Baby Fitted & Bebe Baby Fitted bodies only. They are available at the current round of Thimble from Viv.a Kids. My shoes are also new from Viv.a Kids at Thimble. They are available in 6 design options; mermaid, heart, panda, rabbit, and two ice cream designs. One blue & one pink. They are resizable so you can adjust them to fit whichever body you wear and are sold separately from the outfit.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Outfit: Jam Set - Pink - Viv.a Kids @ Thimble
Shoes: Lara Sneakers - Mermaid - Viv.a Kids @ Thimble
Hair: Bianca - Style 1 - Reds - Wasabi Pills
Gummies: Gummy Face Pack - Kotte
Pose: Adorable - 1 - .Click. Poses & Props - Marketplace
Location: Whimberly

No comments:
Post a Comment