Somehow animals always find me that are lost, probably because i'm really empathic. That's what my Aunt Stephanie told me last year! I found this little one all by herself, and i'm not about to eat my veggies so I let her have a carrot from my sisters garden!
My dress is available at the current round of color me cute from Bloom Boutique in 5 colors; aqua, lilac, pink, red & yellow. It is sized for the Bebe Youth & Chonk bodies & the Bebe baby fitted & chonk bodies. I love this dress, it's just.. me! Countryish but girly at the same time.
Get the goods here:
Dress: Gingham Dress - Lilac - Bloom Boutique at Color Me Cute
Hair: Hiccup - Pr!tty
Headband: Sakura Headband (pale) - Forest Charm Gacha - Half Deer
Necklace: Butterfly Necklace (silver) - Rare Lootbox - Forest Charm Gacha - Half Deer
Pose & Props: Bunnyfeed - Sugarflake Poses - Marketplace
Location: Luane's World

No comments:
Post a Comment