I hope everyone had an amazing Easter! It was really stormy here in the south but I still managed to be able to hunt eggs! I wore my new Easter Dress and hair bow from Soda Pop Shop, available at her main store (also has a pink version with a yellow bow). It is sized for Toddleedoo Baby Fitted & Bebe Baby Fitted.
My new shoes are from Lazo and will be available at Color Me Cute which opens on the 15th. There are 2 versions, with dots and without dots. They are sized for Bebe Fitted & Toddleedoo Baby Fitted. But they are unrigged with a resizer so they can be fitted to work with other bodies as well.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Dress: Ella Mae - Yellow - Soda Pop Shop
Shoes: Sato Sandals - Lazo at Color Me Cute
Hair: Sasha - Pr!tty
Hair Bow: From Ella Mae Dress at Soda Pop Shop
Pose & Props: Egg Hunter - 3 - Whippersnappers
Location: Luane's World

No comments:
Post a Comment