Monday, April 29, 2019

L.O.T.D 4/29/2019 ft. Viv.a Kids @ Roselline


When I grow up, i'm gonna be a Unicorn! and well.. a lot of things. But today i'm gonna be a Unicorn when I grow up! This outfit is available at Roselline which opened on the 25th. It is sized for Toddleedoo baby fitted and Bebe body fitted. It is available in 5 colors; purple, blue, pink, teal & yellow. I chose purple, because purple is my favorite!

It even comes with a pretty unicorn headband with flowers, so make sure you stop by and get this awesome outfit and the rest of the adorable items. Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here:

Outfit & Headband: Unicorn Dress - Purple - Viv.a Kids @ Roselline

Heart Stickers: Face Stickers - Izzie's (comes with TD head hud and Omega Hud)

Pose: Delightful -1 (m) - .Click. Poses & Props


No comments:

Post a Comment