Saturday, May 25, 2019

L.O.T.D 5/25/19 ft. Viv.a Kids @ Roselline


Today I went exploring to a nearby camp ground, it's almost summer now so it's perfect picnic weather. But with it almost being summer, that also means I gotta be more careful with my skin and wear things like icky sunscreen an wear big hats to protect my skin from the sun. So I figured though if I gotta wear a hat, i'm also gonna make it be a stylish cute hat!

My outfit is perfect for summer picnics, it's going to be available at the upcoming Roselline event which opened today. It is from Viv.a Kids and sized for Toddleedoo baby fitted and bebe body fitted. It is also available in 8 different colors; purple, black, blue, pink, rose, orange, teal & yellow. It also includes socks and matching shoes, but we all know by now that I don't wear shoes from April- September! 

Make sure you stop by and grab all of the adorable items! Happy Shopping!

Get the goods here:

Outfit: Camille Purple - Viv.a Kids @ Roselline

Hair & Hat: Makina v2 - Gingers - Doe

Pose: Darling Bento Poses - 2 - Bellybean - Marketplace

Location: Luane's World

No comments:

Post a Comment