"They say that the history of the west was written from the saddle of a horse, but it's never been told from the heart of one. Not till now. I was born here, in this place that would come to be called the Old West. But, to my kind, the land was ageless." - Spirit
When i'm stressed, I like to go to the stables. Plus it's spring, so there's baby foals now. This is my new pony, I named him Nightdust! He's very sweet, but shy and very skiddish. But he's also strong and bold, because your horse can only be as brave as you are! I think i'm happiest when i'm with the horses, the horse trainer here says that she thinks the path to my heart is paved with hoof prints! I think I agree!
My outfit is good for being at the stables with the horses, but don't do what i'm doing people.. never wear sandals around horses!
I love these overalls, they're so cute and they're the perfect mix of girly and country. They are at the most recent round of Roselline from Viv.a Kids, they are sized for Toddleedoo Baby fitted and Bebe bodies. They are available in 4 different versions and include sandals in each one.
Happy Shopping and have a great weekend!!
Get the goods here:
Outfit & Shoes: Lily Girl - Viv.a Kids @ Roselline
Hair: Kotoko - Style 2 - Reds - Wasabi Pills
Pose w/ Prop: Pferd Pose - Sami's World - Marketplace
Location: Luane's World

No comments:
Post a Comment