Today it was super hot out, so we got the pool out an I decided to give my new swimsuit a try! It's super cute and I love the flamingo. I love the water and swimming, whether it's a pool or a creek or a ocean or a lake. I just love the water! I also love the spring and summer, but the one thing I don't like is that because i'm so pale, I burn easy! So I had to have sun screen lathered on me!
My swimsuit is currently available at Color Me Cute from Viv.a Kids and is sized for Toddleedoo baby fitted and Bebe body fitted. It is available in 6 different colors; black, blue, green, pink, red & sky blue. It also includes a sunscreen omega tattoo layer.
Make sure you stop by and grab the adorable items!!
Get the goods here:
Swimsuit (sunscreen included): Flamingo Bikini - Sky Blue - Viv.a Kids @ Color Me Cute
Hair: Jelly - Style 1 - Reds - Wasabi Pills
Pool: Pinkmellon Kids Inflatable Pool - Basil
Pose: Puddle Jumper - 3 - .Click. Poses & Props

No comments:
Post a Comment