Today I went out exploring, I found my way to a beautiful garden. There were animals and so many flowers and plants, there were fairy's too. But no matter how many times grownups walked past the garden they never even saw me or the garden. That was when I realized it must be a secret garden, like in the story! I think I found my favorite new place to play.
My new dress is available at Color me Cute from Maple, which opened yesterday. It's sized for Toddleedoo baby fitted, and is available in 4 different denim versions. Each version comes with a texture change hud for the skirt that you can swap between 6 different colors. If you get the fatpack though you get additional patterns. Please note the shirt is sold separately from the dress but is also rigged for toddleedoo baby fitted.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Dress: Overall Dress - light blue denim - Maple @ Color Me Cute
Shoes: Platform Sandals - Camel - Little Miss
Scraped Knees: Skinned Knees - Izzie's
Hair: Juno - Bangs 3 - Variety Pack - Pr!tty - Marketplace
Pose w/ Prop: Chasing Butterflys - Bellybean - Marketplace
Location: Storybrooke Gardens

No comments:
Post a Comment