Today was a nice warm spring day, so I decided to have fun outside. I rummaged around in the cabinet on the porch until I found bubbles, bubbles are my favorite thing to play with in the spring and summer. My favorite thing to do is take a biiiiiiig breath and see how many bubbles I can blow out before I have to dip the wand back in the bubbles again! My record was.. i don't know, there were a lot of bubbles!
My new dress was perfect for playing outside today, you can get one too at Color Me Cute that is opening on the 15th. It is from Lula Belle and it is sized for Toddleedoo Fitted and Bebe Fitted. It comes with two different shirts, white and floral. The dresses are available in 10 different colors; lilac, blush, coal, cocoa, mauve, mint, peach, sage, sky & steel.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Shirt: Jade Top - Floral - Lula Belle @ Color Me Cute
Dress: Jade Dress - Lilac - Lula Belle @ Color Me Cute
Shoes: Tassel Sandals - Caramel - Lula Belle
Hair: Alicia - Red - Monso @ Fameshed
Skinned Knees: Scraped Knees - Izzie's
Pose: Pretty Bubbles - Bubble Blow - .Click. Poses & Props

No comments:
Post a Comment