Saturday, June 9, 2018

Shop Hop ft. Lazo & Polished


Summer is in full swing, I even got a manicure to go with summer! My nails are from Polished for this months Shop Hop. They are available in single or crazy nail options, I always go with crazy nails because I can never decide. These nails are perfect for summer and are available in Toddleedoo, Bebe and Omega hud systems. 

My Dress is also perfect for summer, I love wearing dresses in the summer because it's so hot, plus they're cute. Duh. My dress is also for this months Shop Hop, available at Lazo. It is available in Toddleedoo Baby and Bebe Body. 

Get the goods here: 

Dress: Zeta Dress - Lazo for Shop Hop

Hair: Kotoko - Style 2 - Reds - Wasabi Pills @ Arcade (current June Round)

Nails: Citrus Naila - Polished for Shop Hop

Pose w/ Prop: Cutesy Crate - 3 - .Click. Poses

Location: Netherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment