Today I went searching for treasure at the beach, I found an ocean treasure instead of buried treasure. Which I think Ocean Treasures are even more cool. Sea shells, Starfish, Sand Dollars.. 10 times better then gold!
To go treasure hunting I wore my new swimsuit and my new head piece made from ocean treasures. You can find both of them at the current round of Color Me Cute, they're part of a gacha from Little Stars. I also took my trident with me to search for treasure, to bring me good luck! It is also available in the Little Stars gacha. The trident comes in two colors, gold and silver. The head piece is available in four different colors, and the swimsuit is the rare item, also available in 4 color options, via hud. The swimsuit is sized for TD kid, TD baby and Bebe bodies. They are non fitted!
Color Me Cute is currently open! Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Swimsuit: Mermaids Dream Swimsuit - Rare - Little Stars @ Color Me Cute
Head Piece: Mermaids Dream Headpiece - Orchid - Little Stars @ Color Me Cute
Hair: Seven Days - Hud 01 - Magika
Trident: Mermaids Dream Trident - Silver - Little Stars @ Color Me Cute
Pose w/ Prop: Starfish - 4 - .Click. Poses
Location: Baja Cove


No comments:
Post a Comment