Thursday, June 28, 2018

Farmers Market ft. Polished & FanZy @ TD fair


This morning I went out to the country, I found this adorable little farmers market and they had fresh watermelon. I can never refuse fresh watermelon so I bought up the first slice. I always manage to get my mouth all messy though, but after all, I am only 3. 

I also recently got a manicure, it fits that my manicure is watermelon themed. It goes with my yummy snack from the country. These nails are fitted mesh and only available for TD baby and TD baby fitted. 

My outfit is also perfect for this warm day in the country, it is available in 9 colors and sized for only TD baby fitted and Bebe Fitted. 

Most everything i'm wearing is brand new and available at the Toddleedoo fair, which opened yesterday and runs until July the 11th. 

Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here: 

Outfit: Hanna - Sky Blue - FanZy @ Toddleedoo Fair

Hair: Silva - Gingers - Doe @ SaNaRae

Nails: Watermelon - Polished @ Toddleedoo Fair 

Pose w/ Prop & Messy Face Applier: Watermelon Time - Dollface @ Toddleedoo Fair

Location: Strawberry Lake

1 comment: