I may be an orphan, but i'm also a jet setter. Today I hopped a jet to Paris and went shopping on Champs ElysΓ©es, which is probably the France equivalent to Rodeo Drive here in America. My dog Paris accompanied me, she's accurately named because she's very much a Princess. She even has a collar with pearls on it and a pink bow.
I bought a ton of candy today, and got Paris a new pink bow. It was a good shopping spree in Paris!
Get the goods here:
Dress: Xhalia Dress - Lazo
Shoes: Pearl Tie Up - Rose - {C} (no longer in world)
Necklace: Bow Necklace - Rose Gold - Lazo
Purse: Crochet Tote - Mocca - Rare - Ugly Duckling (check main store or MP for extras)
Sunglasses: White Sunglasses - Little Diva Pack - .Click. Poses
Hair: Tory - 2 - Gingers - Pr!tty (no store in world currently, check MP for extras)
Dog: Chi Chi Chihuahua - Bow - White - Alchemy/Birdy (check MP for extras)
Pose: Fashionista - 3 - .Click. Poses

No comments:
Post a Comment