Saturday, January 7, 2017

When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping! ft. Little Miss and Tiny Trinkets @ The Playroom


Today I went shopping, which technically is something I do everyday usually. But today I went shopping at Little Miss, she made these awesome cardigan coats that come in 12 different colors, it also has the option of wearing a fur vest over the cardigan as well for some added warmth on these cold fall days. You can buy a separate vest hud to change the color of it if you want to, along with two separate inner shirt huds, one that has plain colors and one that has graphic tee designs. 

This necklace i'm wearing is from Tiny Trinkets, it is in a gacha at this months round of the Playroom (opened on the 5th). It is texture change and has several different sayings. I chose the word 'strong' because what's what I am and choose to be! 

Get the goods here: 

Cardigan/Jacket: Cardi Coat - Beige - Little Miss

Jeans: Presley Jeans - New York - gypsy heart

Shoes: Sneakers - Lazo

Hair: Cricket - Browns - Doe

Necklace: My resolution necklace charm - rare - Tiny Trinkets @ The Playroom

Pose: Sweet - 4 - .click.

No comments:

Post a Comment