Hey everyone, I've been shopping again obviously. I hit up 2 different events today. Limited 50 and Color Me Cute. There is so much cuteness available! I got this adorable Jewelry set from Limited 50 and it was made by Tiny Trinkets, unfortunately it's already sold out though :( but there is a lot more adorableness there to be bought! So make sure you check it out. My nails and outfit are from Color Me Cute, brought to you by Polished and the soda pop shop! These nails are so cute, I love the ice cream designs and the crazy nail option. Happy Shopping everybody!
Get the goods here:
Outfit (hat and boots included): Kia - Soda Pop Shop @ Color Me Cute
Hair: Light Bright (solid) - Browns - Doe @ Kawaii Project
Nail Polish: Ice Cream - Crazy Nails - Polished @ Color Me Cute
Jewelry: Fae Jewel Set - Tiny Trinkets @ Limited 50
Pose: Sassy - 3 - .click.

No comments:
Post a Comment