Sunday, January 8, 2017

Ninety Nine Event ft. Polished and XOXO Poses


Every year we make a new years resolution, sometimes more than one. Except I wonder, who keeps theirs? A lot of the time people forget by no later than March. That's usually when I forget about mine, sometimes sooner depending on it. 

This year my resolution is to clean my room, except you can see by the look on my face that even I'm skeptical about that! I prefer the lived in look! This awesome pose was made by XOXO Poses and will be available at the Ninety Nine Event which opens tomorrow (Monday).

My new nail polish will also be available tomorrow at the Ninety Nine Event, it is made by Polished and is available as both single nails and the crazy nails (I prefer crazy!) 

Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here: 

Outfit: Ember Outfit - Lilac - Petite Bowtique

Hair: Puddin - Browns - Doe

Pose: New Year Resolution - Clean my room RARE - XOXO Poses @ Ninety Nine

Nailpolish: Twilight - Crazy Nails - Polished @ Ninety Nine

No comments:

Post a Comment