Hey everyone, a new round of the ATP Events is starting tomorrow (February 1st!) There's a lot of good stores participating so make sure that you stop by to check out all of the aweomeness.
Polished made an adorable valentines day themed nail polish set that is available as the single nails or the crazy nails. I always choose crazy nails because I can never decide which design I like best.
Unicorn Cupcake collaborated with The Spunky Monkey for this round of ATP. UC made these adorable owl overalls available in 6 different colors. TSM made animal backpacks that are available in 11 different animal options, they are all common so there's no rares.
Happy Shopping!
On to the Credits:
Overalls: Owl Overalls - Blue - Unicorn Cupcake @ ATP Event
Shoes: Blue Shoes - Unicorn Cupcake @ ATP Event
Ring: Lovely Doll Ring *Cameo 1* - Rare - Irrie's Dollhouse @ Past Chapter Four Event (may no longer be available)
Hair: 83 - Brown - YumYum
Pose: Innocence - 3 - .click.
Gacha Keys:



No comments:
Post a Comment