Hey All! I got a ton of awesome goodies at the trick or treat hunt tonight that was put together by Larnia Kids and Blueberry Hill. There were almost 30 free gifts, and I tried to get as many pictures of everything as I could, there were gifts from a ton of awesome kid stores. In addition to Larnia Kids and Blueberry Hill, some of the stores were Blubb, Petite Bowtique, BOX, and Shutterbugs.
On to the credits for this picture:
Shirt & Leggings: Halloween Gift from - Petite Bowtique @ Trick or Treat Hunt
Bat Mask & Headband: Bat Head - Blubb @ Trick or Treat Hunt
Hair: Sunday Hair [Gingers/Pink Mask] - Truth Hair @ Epiphany
Shoes: Lil Sneakers - Dots - Cyan - Turducken
Pose: Emma Set - 3 - XOXO Poses and Props
This Pose is adorable, I love the cauldron and witch type poses. Probably because it makes me think of either Harry Potter or Hocus Pocus.
On to the Credits for this Picture:
Dress: Kawaii Witch - Sugar & Spice
Pose (Includes Broom & Hat): Lil Witchy Pose - Shutterbugs @ Trick or Treat Hunt
Hair: Sweet - Hud 01 - Magika
OH! you see that cute lil bat flying around me? That's another gift from the hunt. It's from bug-a-boodle and it's a shoulder pet.
Credits:
Flashlight: Spooky Bat Flashlight - BOX @ Trick or Treat Hunt
Pose: Ghost Stories - .Click. Poses & Props
Hat: Night of the living dead ball cap - Larnia Kids @ Trick or Treat Hunt
Bracelet: shark bracelet - Blueberry Hill @ Trick or Treat Hunt
Hair: Sweet - Hud 01 - Magika
On to the Credits:
Canopy: Storybook Nook - tent lace - RARE - Little Miss Muffet @ October's Round of the Playroom
Table: Storybook Nook - table - 2 tone tan - Little Miss Muffet @ October's Round of the Playroom
Candle & Mug: The black flame candle & morning makes me sick mug - Final Prize - Blueberry Hill @ Trick or Treat Hunt
Pillow, Plate of cookies, book & comic: Halloween cat pillow, brain cookie plate cursed book & horror comic - Blueberry Hill @ Trick or Treat Hunt
I love wall art, so I'm really happy with these prizes. I may keep the hocus pocus one up all year long, simply because i'm a mini Winifred Sanderson. We are both red heads after all!
On to the credits:
Amuck Frame & October 31 board: Blueberry Hill @ Trick or Treat Hunt
Now that all of the credits for the hunt and various other items are over, I'll credit the basics!
Get the goods here:
Body: Toddleedoo Babygirl (v 2.9) - Cute Bytes - Marketplace
Shape: Custom
Skin: Allison Set A - Mother Goose
Eyes: Celestial Eyes - Green - Buzzeri
Here's your Limo Ride to the Trick or Treat Hunt - 2016!







No comments:
Post a Comment