Saturday, October 29, 2016

A day on the farm

"Autumn is the years last loveliest smile" 
- William Cullen Bryant



Today I spent the day at the farm, there's so many animals and pumpkins. I decided since Halloween is Monday that I was going to get my very own pumpkin and take it home to carve, with parental supervision a course! Also, the outfit I wore today was perfect for picking out a pumpkin. 



Get the goods here: 

Body: Toddleedoo Babygirl (v 2.9) - Cute Bytes - Marketplace

Shape: Custom

Skin: Allison set A - Mother Goose

Hair: Elira [Hat] - Gingers - Truth Hair

Eyes: Celestial Eyes - Green - Buzzeri

Nose Tattoo: Heart Tattoo on nose - Half Deer

Teeth: Open Mouth Pro (the original) - PXL - Marketplace 
(Baby teeth expansion pack must also be bought here )

Shirt: Tricksters Sweatshirts - Lil Pumpkin - Petite Bowtique @ September Round of Brick Lane Gacha

Jeans: Light wash jeans - Little Closet (no longer in world or on marketplace)

Shoes: Sweet Candy Sneakers - Coconut&Icecream - Little Stars

Earrings: Stick on earrings #2 - .click.

Pose 1: Pumpkin Cutie - xoxo poses & props

Pose 2: Dainty - 1 (m) - .click.




No comments:

Post a Comment