Tuesday, October 25, 2016

If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will

"I live for Fur, I worship Fur" 
- Cruella de Vil




How cute is this Halloween costume from Tiptoes? It's new this year for Halloween, and 101 Dalmatians is one of my favorite Disney movies so I had to get it. It must have been a magnet for dalmatians because as soon as I put it on I got attacked by one. Well not in the mean way, but he wanted to play. Also, can I mention how adorable this hair goes with the costume?


On to the Credits:

Body: Toddleedoo - Babygirl (v 2.9) - Cute Bytes - Marketplace 

Shape: Custom

Skin: Allison Set A - Mother Goose 

Eyes: Celestial Eyes - Green - Buzzeri

Hair: Quinn (Two-Tone) - Monotone - Doe 

Outfit: Evil Puppy Snatcher Costume (face tattoo layer included for regular head, mesh head applier, and bebe head applier) - Tiptoes 

Pose 1: No Kisses! - .Click.

Pose 2: Dainty - 5 - .Click.

Dalmatian: Adorable Dalmatian Puppy - C* - Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment