Sunday, October 30, 2016

L.O.T.D - 10/30/16



I decided to play dress up today, but in order to do that I had to go shopping. Don't get me wrong, I have a closet full of clothes and some I haven't even worn yet! But I always have to go shopping just so I have something to wear. So I guess that's my first confession as a shop-aholic! 

I found this adorable outfit while I was out shopping, there were 2 other little outfits just like this, so of course I had to get the fatpack. Because that'd just be silly to not buy all of them! Especially if you're an animal lover like me. 

Get the goods here: 

Body: Toddleedoo Babygirl (v 2.9) - Cute Bytes - Marketplace

Shape: Custom

Skin: Allison set A - Mother Goose

Eyes: Celestial Eyes - Green - Buzzeri

Hair: Shimmer - Hud 01 - Magika Hair

Nose Tattoo: Heart Tattoo on Nose - Half Deer

Outfit: Cute Animals Fatpack - Animal Dress - Kitty Socks - .Wishes.

Shoes: Lil Dolly Flats - Buglets @ October round of The Playroom

Pose: Mia Set - 1 - XOXO poses and props

No comments:

Post a Comment