Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Spring Dreams ft. MaPetit at Daydream Event

 


Springtime is my favorite season probably, mostly because of all the baby animals that are born. Baby lambs and goats, baby fawns, baby chicks and baby ducks. I love it! Today a baby sheep was born, I think I'm going to name her Cottonball because she's soft and fluffy like a cotton ball! 

My outfit is available at the current round of the Daydream Event and is available for Bebe Baby Fitted, Bebe Chonk and Bebe Youth bodies. The dress comes in various colors. The shirt is worn separate and comes with a hud with 3 separate colors for each dress, or there is a separate fatpack option for the shirt that has 15 color and pattern options.

Happy Shopping!!


Get the goods here:

Outfit: Aishling Jumper - wornout - MaPetit at Daydream Event (shirt is from shirt fat pack available)

Hair: Boo - Kuni at Kustom9

Sheep: Spring Lamb - Standing - Foxwood at Bloom Springtime Market

Pose: My Lamb - P.O.S.E at Thimble (I used a different lamb and had to alter the pose a bit to fit my avi)

Location: Luane's World

1 comment: