Thursday, March 11, 2021

A day in the country ft. Lazo at Daydream Event

 


Today I went to the country, I love going to the country because there are farmers markets and farms and it's just pretty there. I even dressed the part, an I love this dress a lot! I don't think I'm ever gonna take it off. 

This dress is available at the Daydream Event from Lazo, it can be worn as just the dress or with a long sleeved shirt to go underneath for the chilly times a the year. It is available for Toddleedoo Baby Fitted and Bebe Baby Fitted bodies. There are 3 different packs available with 6 colors in each pack, 3 dark and 3 light and 4 different shirt color options in each pack. There is also a fatpack available.

Happy Shopping!!


Get the goods here:

Dress: Dorothy Dress - Lazo at Daydream Event

Hair: Blush - Reds - Truth (VIP Group gift for March)

Teddy Bear: My Teddy - Soft Brown - Hive

Step Stool: Sweet Peaches - Step Ladder - Wood - Disorderly

Location: Whimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment