Wednesday, March 17, 2021

L.O.T.D 3/17/2021 ft. Easy Peasy Poses at Ninety Nine and Soda Pop Shop

 


I love being outside, but I always have to have my furbabies and my snacks with me. So today two a the dogs came outside with me and I took a snack. I got Fuzzball into the cart because his pudgy legs couldn't keep up with me an my bunnie cart and Honey. 

My outfit is a new store release from Soda Pop Shop, it is available for Toddleedoo baby fitted and bebe baby fitted bodies. The Capri's and shirt are BOM only. It also comes with bunnie socks, bunnie ears and a BOM bunnie face tattoo. 

Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here:

Outfit: Bunny Bun - Soda Pop Shop

Hair: Amy - Magika

Snack: Nom Nom's Bonbons - Strawberry - Mandu at Daydream Event

Cup: Dreamie Tumbler - Metallic Blue - Maple

Cart: Bunny Cart - White - Easy Peasy Poses at Ninety Nine

Backdrop: On my street - color brick - K&S

~Dogs~

Chow Chow - Sit Decor - Red - Foxwood

Beagle Puppy - Play with me - Half Deer

No comments:

Post a Comment