I love the spring time, it's probably my favorite time of year after the fall! Today I went to the woods to find bambi and thumper, but I found two cute puppies instead! They hung out with me while I fed my babydolly her lunch.
My shirt and jeans will both be available at the Daydream Event from Lil Llama, which is a collaborative store between Lazo and Elodie. The top and jeans are sold separately and are available in Bebe Baby Fitted, Bebe Youth and Toddleedoo Baby Fitted bodies. There are 8 colors available in the shirt and pants. Each pack comes with two colors, a clean version and a dirty version. There is a fatpack sold separately.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Top: Coda Long Sleeve - Lil Llama at Daydream Event
Pants: Loony Jeans - Lil Llama at Daydream Event
Hair: J0513a - Hud A - Tram
Bow: My Bow Headband - Maple
Binky: First Fall Paci - Rare - Sleepy Fawn
Blanket: Princess Rug - Sky - Razzberry Inc at Woodland Kids Event
Location: Luane's World
~ Props ~
Doll: Love my Doll - Majka - !gO!
Bottle: Baby Bottle - LeMomo - Marketplace
Dog Left: Beagle Puppy - Play Wiff Me - Half Deer
Dog Right: Beagle Puppy - Lazy Day - Half Deer

No comments:
Post a Comment