Saturday, February 6, 2021

L.O.T.D 2/6/2021 ft. Lazo at Woodland Kids Event


Sometimes you just need need to jump up an down on the bed while you stuff your face with Taco's and wear comfy clothes! So today, that's just what I did. 

My comfy socks are mix matched, because I'm 3 and matching is hard! But they're super cute and available for Toddleedoo Baby Fitted, Bebe Baby Fitted & Bebe Youth bodies. They are available in 4 packs with 4 colors per pack as well as a fatpack. The socks are separate so you can mix and match with colors. They are available at the Woodland Kids Event from Lazo.

Happy Shopping!!


Get the goods here:

Top: Oversized Sweater - Gray - Epoch

Leggings: Floral Leggings - Lazo VIP Group Gift

Socks: Snuggle Socks - Lazo at Woodland Kids Event

Hair: S15 (04) - Hud 01 - YumYum (I used mix+pink hud and tinted it to get my shade of red)

Tacos: Teeny Tacos - Purple - Junk Food

Pose: Jumping for Joy - 2 - .Click. Poses & Props - Marketplace

 

No comments:

Post a Comment