It's almost Valentine's Day, and so that means it's almost spring and summer. Well it already feels like spring in South Georgia. But summer means lots a fun things like the beach, the amusement park, the fair.. and all kind a things. That means money! So I started up my yearly hug and kiss booth, but don't worry grownups, when the boys close their eyes they kiss a apple slice! *grins* I'm too young to get cooties!
But I'm still lookin' for my Valentine! So I gotta look nice! My new dress from Soda Pop Shop and is available at their main store. This dress is available for Bebe Baby Fitted, Bebe Chonk, and Toddleedoo Baby Fitted.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Outfit: Tammy - Soda Pop Shop
Hair: H1116 - Hud A - Tram
Pose w/ Prop: Be Mine - .Click. Poses & Props
Booth Prop: Valentines - 8 RARE - Enchanted Poses
Location: Luane's World

No comments:
Post a Comment