It's time to decorate for Christmas now, I even got my own little tree. I have to decorate it outside though because it's a real tree and I have all the allergies. It's okay though, to help keep me warm I have this new coat from Viv.a Kids which is available at the Belle Bebe Event, it is sized for Bebe Baby Fitted, Bebe Youth and Toddleedoo baby fitted bodies. It is available in 10 colors. Viv.a Kids also brought a new pair of boots to the event too, which come with socks for that added warmth in the snow. They come in 8 colors and are sized for Bebe Baby, Bebe Youth & Toddleedoo baby fitted bodies.
Soda Pop Shop is also bringing some new items, I'm loving these jeans because they are appliers and so I can wear them with my socks and boots. They come as appliers for Bebe Baby Fitted, Toddleedoo Baby Fitted and BOM applier as well. It is available at the main store and comes in two different colors, dark and light blue.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Jacket: Josie Coat - Emerald - Viv.a Kids at Belle Bebe
Jeans: Jeans - Beat up - Soda Pop Shop
Boots & Socks: Smitten Boots - Brown - Viv.a Kids at Belle Bebe
Hair: H1116 - Hud A - Tram
Pose w/ Prop: Get the tree - 3 - P.O.S.E at Thimble
Location: Prim River

No comments:
Post a Comment