Friday, December 11, 2020

L.O.T.D 12/11/2020 ft. Viv.a Kids at Daydream Event

 


I think one of my favorite parts about Christmas time is that I get to dress up in pretty dresses, it's one of the only times a year that I let my girly girl side show. My dress I'm wearing today is from Viv.a Kids and will be available at the daydream event starting tomorrow. It is sized for Toddleedoo Baby Fitted, Bebe Baby Fitted & Bebe Youth bodies. It is available in 6 colors; white, green, red, magenta, pink and ice. It also includes white leggings. My shoes are also available from Viv.a Kids at the Daydream Event, they are sold separately and resize scripted so they can be resized to fit any avatar. They are available in 7 colors; red, green, white, ice, magenta, pink and black. 

Happy Shopping!!


Get the goods here:

Dress: Noelle Dress - Ice - Viv.a Kids at Daydream Event

Shoes: Bell Shoes - Ice - Viv.a Kids at Daydream Event

Hair: B11 - YumYum (I used the mix+pink hud and tinted it to get my shade of red)

Pose & Prop: Be Merry - 3 - Enchanted Poses (check MP for extras)

Tree & Gifts: Christmas Set - Traditional - Half Deer

No comments:

Post a Comment