Tuesday, December 15, 2020

L.O.T.D 12/15/2020 ft. lil llama and P.O.S.E at Daydream Event

 


I wanna move to the north pole and go to elf school again, I went 2 years ago but I had to come back! But since I can't go this year, I'm at least gonna dress up like I belong at the North Pole! This dress is adorable and I love it. You can find it at the Daydream Event from lil llama, it is sized for Bebe Baby Fitted and Bebe Youth bodies. It is available in 6 different colors and the skirt and top are separate so they can be mixed and matched.

My new friend Frosty Jr. is helping me decorate outside for Christmas, you can find him at the Daydream event from P.O.S.E and he's also modify so you can adjust it to fit your avatar!

Happy Shopping!!


Get the goods here:

Dress: Santie Outfit - lil llama at Daydream Event

Tights: from Noel Dress - Viv.a Kids at Daydream Event

Shoes: Bell Shoes - Black - Viv.a Kids at Daydream Event

Hair: T12 - YumYum (I used the mix+pink hud and tinted it to get my shade of red)

Deer: Fawn - Grazing (snow) - Half Deer

Pose & Prop: Like a Snowman - P.O.S.E at Daydream Event

Location: Luane's World

No comments:

Post a Comment