Friday, June 12, 2020

L.O.T.D 6/12/2020 ft. Seams Legit


Who says girls can't go fishing? Although I'm not a complete tomboy, I still gotta be girly so I wore pink and white! It's chilly by the lake in the morning, even here in the south so I had to wear a sweater and some rain boots so I didn't slip and fall on the dock or by the rocks. 

My outfit is a gacha from Seams Legit from March's round of Color Me Cute, it is for Bebe Baby Fitted only. The top  and skirt are both available in 9 colors with 8 commons and 1 rare for each.

Get the goods here:

Top: Ana Sweater - White - Seams Legit from past Color Me Cute event

Skirt: Ana Skirt - Polka Dot Floral - Seams Legit from past Color Me Cute event

Shoes: Flower Bow Galoshes - Sonder

Hair: JO513a - Hud A - Tram at Uber

Hair Ribbon: From Summer Set - Blue - Viv.a Kids

Pose w/ Props: Lil Fisher - Petite Poses - Marketplace

Location: Prim River


Gacha Key:



No comments:

Post a Comment