It's a foggy kinda dreary day today, the sun will poke out for 10 seconds and then it's gone again for a bit. So today I went played down by the pond, my puppy Daisy came with me. She likes being mostly carried though, but that's okay. I like my parents to carry me too!
My outfit is perfect for this time of year, especially since I like playing outside a lot. You can find it for at the current round of Thimble from Viv.a Kids. It is sized for Bebe Youth & Bebe Baby bodies, and Toddleedoo Baby Fitted as well. It comes in 5 different color & design options.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Outfit: Judi Set - Star - Viv.a Kids @ Thimble
Shoes: Chucks - Slate - MaPetit
Hair: Mila - Pritty
Flower Crown: Summer Flower Crown - Rose - Zenith
Dog: Silly Shibes II - 13 - Red Held - Jian
Location: Scarlett Isle

No comments:
Post a Comment