Sunday, February 16, 2020

L.O.T.D 2/16/20 ft. Viv.a Kids @ Color me Cute


Roam far & wander wide

Today I wandered out beyond the yard, I hopped in my barbie car and rode to the whole other side a town where the country is, they were having a small festival so I got some balloons and ended up wandering through the forest. I love wandering through the forest, or walking along any kind of body of water. It kind of energizes me! 

My new dress is perfect for the warm spring and summer days that are approaching, or have already reached you depending on where you live! It is available at the current round of Color me Cute from Viv.a Kids. It is available in Bebe Youth, Bebe Fitted & TD fitted bodies and comes in a 7 colors. 

Get the goods here:

Dress: Briana Dress - Teal - Viv.a Kids @ Color Me Cute

Shoes: Nora Sandals - Lazo

Hair: Jagoda - Reds - Wasabi Pills 

Pose & Props: My Balloons - Dollface @ Color Me Cute

Location: Cherishville

No comments:

Post a Comment