Saturday, February 1, 2020

L.O.T.D 2/1/2020 ft. Lazo @ Roselline


Happy first day of February! Which feels like spring here in South Georgia. Today I ventured out beyond the backyard and went exploring. I found a really neat animal sanctuary, I tried to get a photo with the elephant behind me but i'm too short and he's too big! But you can see his feet!

My new outfit is from lazo and is sized for TD baby fitted & Bebe Body fitted. It is a new outfit for Roselline and is a gacha item. There are 15 commons, 2 rares & 1 ultra rare and 1 special price after 25 plays. 

Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here:

Dress: Isla Dress - 4 - Lazo @ Roselline

Hair: Jagoda - Reds - Wasabi Pills @ Uber

Pose: Darling - 1 - .Click. Poses - Marketplace

Location: Erebos Harbor

No comments:

Post a Comment