Saturday, June 22, 2019

Ice cream, you scream. ft. Viv.a Kids @ Thimble


Yesterday was the first official day of summer, but wanna know a fun fact? Whoever decided that must not have been from the south. Anyway, to celebrate I spent time in the pool and had ice cream, but I couldn't decide which kind so I had one of each. My aunt says it's a ladies prerogative to be indecisive, an i'm a lady! I may have gotten a little too much sun though.. >.> It's the curse of being a redhead!

My new swimsuit is from Viv.a Kids and you can find it at the current round of Thimble. It is sized for toddleedoo baby fitted and bebe body fitted. It is available in 4 colors; purple, coral, floral orange & floral pink. 

Make sure you stop by and grab all of the adorable items! Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here:

Swimsuit & shorts: Cameilla - Purple - Viv.a kids @ Thimble

Hair: Missy - Reds - Wasabi Pills

Sunburn Shoulders: Sunburn - BOX

Sunburn Cheeks: Blush Layers - Bad Seed (may no longer be available)

Pose & Prop: Chocolate vs. Vanilla - Enchanted Poses (check for extras on Marketplace)

No comments:

Post a Comment