Monday, April 23, 2018

Spring Fever ft. Lazo @ Ninety Nine


It's FINALLY spring!! I'm so happy and I definitely have spring fever. I couldn't wait to go outside today and play all day. I didn't need a jacket either! In fact, it was warm enough that I could play in the sprinklers. I wanted to go swimming but my parents said it was too cold in the water still, so the sprinklers were the next best thing. 

My swimsuit can be found at Ninety Nine by the store Lazo. It is made for TD baby and the bebe body fitted. It comes with two color hud options, each hud comes with 5 color options. You can mix & match or do one solid color. The fatpack also includes an exclusive color. 

Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here 

Swimsuit: Rufflekini - Lazo @ Ninety Nine

Hair: Page - Gingers - Doe @ Previous Round of Gacha Garden (check MP for extras or main store)

Sprinkler: Octopus Sprinkler - Boogers

Pose: Sprinkler Jumpers - Right Jumper - BiVD

No comments:

Post a Comment