Sunday, April 1, 2018

Hopping down the Bunny Trail ft. Baby Bugs


Happy Easter everyone, I hope you all had a great Easter and had fun with family and/or friends. Today I went on an adventure after church, I wanted to find the Easter bunny himself. I was too excited to change out of my church clothes. I took off for the woods, and found a trail. At the end of the trail I found a bunch of bunnies, but not the Easter bunny. But that's okay, once I found these fluffy babies I forgot all about my mission. Do you think my parents will let me keep all of them? :D

Get the goods here: 

Dress (hat, socks & shoes included): Maliah - Purple - CCC (may not be in world, check marketplace)

Hair: Things - Hud 01 - Magika

Pose & Props: Bunny Snack Pose - Baby Bugs

Sign: Old Wood Easter Sign Set - Bunny Trail - Re Blueprint Designs - Marketplace

Carrot Garden: Rabbits Garden - Follow Us - Marketplace

Stump & Bunnies: Stumps with Rabbits - Old World - Marketplace

Sim Location: Luane's World

No comments:

Post a Comment