Friday, April 13, 2018

Butterfly Kisses ft. Lula Belle & Polished @ Ninety Nine


It's a beautiful spring day out today, it almost feels like summer even. So today I decided to go try and catch some butterflies. I love butterflies, they're so pretty. I caught a few, but then I let them go because butterflies can't survive like that. They need to fly free! 

I got a new manicure, it's been awhile since I've had one. Just in time for spring too, i got pretty pastel colors on my nails. These nails are available for the TD body, Bebe Body and an Omega Hud version. Each version comes with single & crazy nail hud options. 

My outfit is perfect for spring, of course I had to get purple. But there are 8 other color choices as well. Each top comes with a plain option or one with the design like mine. It is available for TD kid & Baby, and Bebe FITTED. 

Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here: 

Outfit: Audrey Dress - Lilac - Lula Belle @ Ninety Nine

Hair: Carmela - Gingers - Truth

Nails: Spring Pastels - Polished @ Ninety Nine

Pose w/ Props: Catching Butterflies - Catch - Shutterbugs (no longer in world)

Sim: Luane's World

No comments:

Post a Comment