When you're a preschool dropout like me, sometimes you tend to fall in with the wrong crowd and end up sipping koolaid on the street corner after the street lights come on. It's cool though, I know the alphabet and I can count to 20, that'll get me by until i'm at least 5! So as long as my foster parents don't catch me, I think i'll be good to go until they force me to go to kindergarten. They are in the SL navy though and they got whole fleets at their beck and call to find me..so no snitching!
My outfit is from Lazo for this months round of ninety nine, it is available in TD kid, baby, and bad seed bebe. It is also unisex so boys can enjoy it too.
Get the goods here:
Outfit: North Outfit - Lazo @ Ninety Nine
Shoes: Jacks - Sky - Lula Belle @ Ninety Nine
Hair: Loomer - Ginger Pack - Lamb
Pose: Breezy - 4 - .click. poses
Location: Stone Ridge

No comments:
Post a Comment