I love the month of September, it's almost fall and the leaves slowly start changing color and the weather gets cooler and of course FOOTBALL. But that's not everybody's favorite thing. My favorite season is spring, but fall is my second favorite.
It's back to school time, but that's not my favorite part. But to honor the occasion I got a new manicure, you can have your nails the color of crayons! You can get yours at Color me Cute, opening the 15th (Friday!).
Now if you know me, you know I never wear shoes. But one thing about September is I start to slowly wear shoes again. These cute little ballet shoes are perfect to ease me back into it again, sometimes I even forget i'm wearing them! They're also available at Color me Cute on the 15th. This is a gacha with 7 non bow color options and 7 with the bow color options. The rare is a texture change hud to allow you to alternate between all of the colors.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Shirt: Kimberly Sweatshirt - Sky - Buglets @ Ninety Nine
Skirt: Kimberly Skirt - Blush - Buglets @ Ninety Nine
Shoes: Ballet Flats - Bow - Wishes @ Color Me Cute
Hair: Go Easy - Gingers - Lamb
Nails: Crayons v2 - Polished @ Color Me Cute
Pose: Breezy - 4 - .click. poses
Gacha Key:



No comments:
Post a Comment