School started this week, and i'm finally outta the orphanage! I have a really awesome foster family now. But my foster family is insistent that I go to preschool so that I learn what other kids my age do. But i'm not just any 3 year old, there's magic in my blood! I'm also the long lost daughter of the Weasleys, I mean.. just look at my red hair!
My outfit (minus the socks and shoes) is available at Wishes for this months round of the Shop Hop event. It is available in all sizes and in all 4 house colors including an unsorted option. It is available in both Toddledoo sizes as well as the Bad Seed Bebe body option as well.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Outfit: Bebe Wizard - Badger - Wishes
Shoes w/ Socks: Bookworm Shoes - Black - Murmur
Hair: Lilou - Reds - Wasabi Pills @ September Arcade Round
Glasses: Luna Glasses - Tiny Trinkets - DaeDreamz
Pose w/ Prop: Bebe Wizard Poses - 1 - Bellybean for current Shop Hop
Props:
Hat: Bebe Sorting Hat - Bellybean for current Shop Hop
Sign: Little Apple Signs - Bellybean for current Shop Hop
Book Stack: Bookpile (light) - Junkfood for current Shop Hop

No comments:
Post a Comment