Today was the first day of official summer vacation, I decided first thing this morning that I wanted to have a lemonade stand. So I dug around in the fridge until I found Lemons, but then I remembered I wasn't allowed to play with knives. Even though making lemonade isn't playing, it's official business. So I dug around in a cupboard until I found the country time lemonade packets. I made the lemonade that way, but I still brought the lemons too so that it looked authentic. Shhhh don't tell!
My outfit is from Color Me Cute and will be available on the 15th from Wishes, make sure you stop by and grab all of the adorable items that will be available!
Get the goods here:
Overalls: Sofia - Wishes @ Color Me Cute
Hair: Cricket - Gingers - Doe
Pose & Props: Mr. Bears Lemonade Picnic - .click.


No comments:
Post a Comment