"I want to be like a sunflower, so that even on the darkest days I will stand tall and find the sunlight."
Today I went on an adventure and I found some new friends, I named them Heidi and Peter from the Shirley Temple movie because they both loved goats.
My shirt is one of my new favorite things to wear because it's super comfy and it's really cute too. It is from Lazo and will be available at the Shop Hop Event for this months round.
The shirt comes in a variety of color options as well. There are 5 color options in each shirt pack. There are darker colors, and light pastel colors available. There is also a set of bloomers going to be available as well. The Shop Hop event begins on the 3rd and will run until the 10th so make sure that you get your shopping in!
Get the goods here:
Shirt: Daisy Top 2 - Lazo for The Shop Hop
Shorts: Denim Shorts - Light Wash - Little Closet (no longer in world)
Hair: Dahyun - Reds - Monso
Pose & Prop: Girassol - Confetti Poses @ Thimble




No comments:
Post a Comment